At Clarice's Bridal, we can ship the wedding dress or bridesmaid dress for out of town customers. Please fill out the below out of town bridesmaid order form.
Thank you for contacting us!
A consultant will call you to confirm your order and receive payment.
Oops, there was an error sending your message. Please try again later
Important sizing notes:
We do not recommend that you measure yourself. Please have someone to do this for you to ensure better accuracy. You may go online to the chosen designer's website to do a store locator. This will find you the nearest store to you that carries the line (optional).
- For your bust measurement: please measure with a bra on, across the fullest part of your bust. Be sure the tape measure stays straight across the back.
- For your waist measurement: this is the smallest part of your waist, located above your belly button and below your rib cage. If unsure, tip over sideways like a teapot and measure at the crease.
- For your hip measurement: be sure that your feet are together when measuring the widest part of your hips.
- You can request a specific size, if you do so, please initial and state the size in the box above. Doing so indicates that you understand that all manufacturers size differently and that Clarice's Bridal will not be responsible for sizing issues, should they occur.
-Anyone over the height of 5'7" should consider extra length. There will be an additional charge of $16.00-$20.00 for extra length. All designers run differently in length. If you are not sure of your need for extra length, this can be discussed when we call to receive payment.
- You can request to have the gown shipped to you for a charge of $25.00.
- We will not ship the gown until we recieve and email confirming the address you would like to ship the gown to. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
with your name, the shipping address, brides name and wedding date.
-Please note: We ship the gowns with insurance and require signature confirmation for your protection. Please be sure to have the gown shipped to a location that you or someone you trust is able to accept the gown.
All sales are final. Clarice’s Bridal cannot be made responsible for your size. Brides will be notified when the wedding party order has arrived in the store. The bride needs to contact each member of her wedding party to inform them their purchase has arrived. If your dress is not being shipped, we ask that each member of the wedding party schedules an appointment to try on their dress at Clarice’s Bridal. We ask for 24 hours advance notice on all pick up appointments. Clarice’s Bridal is not responsible for the dress once it has left the store. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your purchase, please address them before leaving the store. Out of town customers who wish to have their purchase shipped need to confirm their shipping address. When you receive your item(s), please try them on. If you have any concerns, you need to contact the store within 5 days of receiving.